When you tap into your company’s unique strengths, you harness the combined talents, interests, and skills of your people—and put it in the service of your mission and purpose.
Without that connection to these strengths, you end up:
- Chasing rather than leading.
- Mimicking rather than innovating.
- Trying to keep up with the latest trends rather than following your own path.
With no real points of differentiation, you’ll have little choice than to fall back on copycat messaging that looks nearly identical to every other company in your space.
Think about your company’s strengths—your unique combination of talents and abilities:
- What are your strengths as an entrepreneur?
- What are the strengths of the people on your team?
- How are all those strengths embodied in your products and services?
Now ask yourself, does your messaging express those things clearly, and in a way that would resonate with your ideal customer?