What is it about marketing that I love so much?
It’s the fulfillment that comes from helping my clients share new solutions to important problems.
It’s the rush I get when a complex project starts to come together, the pieces of the puzzle all lining up perfectly, the endless options finally leading to one inevitable conclusion.
It’s the joy I feel knowing that my work helps motivate people to take action.
Over the past 12 years, I’ve worked with clients across a wide variety of industries, including executive training, trade association, and education. I’m also the author of The Lead Ladder – Turn Strangers into Clients, One Step at a Time (McGraw-Hill, 2006).
Recent clients include:
- Dale Carnegie Training (dalecarnegie.com).
- Western Growers Association (wga.com).
- College of The Albemarle (albemarle.edu).
- Huntington Learning Center (huntingtonhelps.com).
- ASIS International (asisonline.org).
- The Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges (agb.org).