We talked about:
- How field marketing has evolved, and how it helps drive sales pipeline and revenue.
- Why he sees his role as being the CMO of his territory and a strategic advisor to the sales team.
- How building relationships, speaking the same language, and focusing on common targets helps him collaborate with the sales team—and why it’s so important.
- Why you should create your own playbook instead of relying on best practices.
- The importance of asking good questions instead of always thinking you know all the answers.
And a lot more…
Connect with Nick on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickbennett1/
Join us at the RevGenius community: https://revgenius.typeform.com/to/tIYoaGw7
To receive updates on future episodes, subscribe today at marcusschaller.com/podcast.