Today I connected with Cole Cummings, director of marketing at BoardActive.
We talked about:
- Why creativity is such a personal and subjective process, and how he views marketing from the perspective of problem solving.
- The unique challenges of launching a startup, the inevitable failures along the way, and the biggest marketing mistake they made.
- The importance of humility, and being able to shed your ego and move on after a failure.
- What he learned about the importance of early feedback and little bets.
- Why working in a culture that supports experimentation is so critical for creating innovative marketing.
And a lot more…
To receive updates on future episodes, subscribe today at marcusschaller.com/podcast.