In an age of information overload and microscopic attention spans, less is more. To attract today’s overwhelmed prospects, it’s critical to make your point quickly and clearly, using everyday language that they can actually relate to — marketing speak only adds to the noise.
I specialize in:
- Copywriting for mid-sized and larger organizations in need of concise, persuasive direct response and content marketing copy.
- Full service marketing communications for smaller organizations in need of day-to-day campaign creation and management.
- Website content and landing pages that clearly communicate your unique value and help convert more visitors into leads.
- Letters, mailers, emails, and content offers that give prospects compelling reasons to respond.
- Content marketing — ebooks, slide decks, videos, webinars, infographics, articles, blog posts, and newsletters — that focus on the specific problems, solutions, and topics your audience cares about most.
- Follow-up marketing campaigns that nurture your lead pipeline and help increase conversions, referrals, and customer retention.
- Social media and pay-per-click marketing that targets your ideal prospects.
Over the past 12 years, I’ve worked with clients across a wide variety of industries, including executive training, trade association, and education. I’m also the author of The Lead Ladder – Turn Strangers into Clients, One Step at a Time (McGraw-Hill, 2006).
Recent clients include:
- Dale Carnegie Training (dalecarnegie.com).
- Western Growers Association (wga.com).
- College of The Albemarle (albemarle.edu).
- Huntington Learning Center (huntingtonhelps.com).
- ASIS International (asisonline.org).
- The Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges (agb.org).
To discuss a project, contact me at email@example.com or 424-237-4339. I’m available for both long- and short-term engagements, and offer flexible packages to fit your unique needs and budget.
View recent samples of my work…