What Do You Do When Plan A, B, and C Just Aren’t Working?
As a marketing leader, you’re expected to come up with innovative ideas for driving growth and increasing revenue.
But what do you do when your ideas aren’t working as well as you’d hoped? When your plan A, B, and C aren’t generating the results you expect?
Instead of pausing to look at our objectives and obstacles more closely, most of us simply react with the first idea we can think of. The most familiar solution or latest best practice.
But that attachment to quick solutions can actually block us from seeing better options—ideas that could have a much bigger impact on our company and career.
So What Can You Do About It?
I’m going to show you how to find and fix the blind spots that stop you from seeing the best path to your most important marketing objectives.
You’ll learn a set of habits, principles, and techniques that will help you take control of your creative problem solving process, and quickly reframe and overcome the obstacles that are in your way.
Step 1—Watch the See the Solution workshop intro video.
Learn why we tend to get stuck in status quo thinking, and how changing some simple habits will help you see much better solutions to your most challenging marketing problems.
Step 2—Think about a challenging marketing problem or objective that you’re facing right now.
- Have your plan A, B, and C not quite lived up to your expectations?
- Do you have a reliable process for reframing problems in a way that helps you discover new paths to a solution?
- Are there time constraints, stress, overwhelm, and other obstacles that are getting in the way of your best creative thinking?
Step 3—Register for an upcoming See the Solution workshop.
I’ll guide you step-by-step through the process for quickly identifying, analyzing, and testing potential solutions.
Then we’ll work on solving an urgent marketing problem that you’re facing right now—a challenge that’s having a significant impact on your organization’s growth and revenue.
- Live workshop events (see available dates below)
- Additional workshop videos, worksheets, and resources
- 30 days of unlimited email coaching
Space is limited to 5 attendees. Reserve your seat today.
- Session 1: 1/26/21—2-2:30 PM EST (11-11:30 AM PST)
- Session 2: 2/2/21—2-2:30 PM EST (11-11:30 AM PST)
- Session 3: 2/9/21—2-2:30 PM EST (11-11:30 AM PST)
- Session 1: 1/30/21—2-2:30 PM EST (11-11:30 AM PST)
- Session 2: 2/6/21—2-2:30 PM EST (11-11:30 AM PST)
- Session 3: 2/13/21—2-2:30 PM EST (11-11:30 AM PST)
What happens once I register?
You’ll receive a registration confirmation email with event details, as well as reminder emails before each session.
What if I can’t attend a particular session?
Recordings for each session will be available to view at your convenience.
What if I want my money back?
You’ll have 30 days from the first workshop session to request and receive a full refund—no questions asked.