For growing companies without a full-time marketing communications specialist, keeping up with day-to-day projects can seem impossible. With no one focused exclusively on writing and designing your marketing materials, unfinished campaigns fall through the cracks. Sales momentum slows. Revenue suffers.
Consistent marketing is critical to your company’s long-term success. As your dedicated marketing communications specialist, I’ll help you create:
- Website content and landing pages that clearly communicate your unique value and help convert more visitors into leads.
- Blog posts, newsletters, ebooks, slide decks, videos, webinars, and articles that focus on the topics your customers care about most.
- Lead generation sales letters, emails, and content offers that give prospects compelling reasons to call you first.
- Follow-up marketing campaigns that nurture your lead pipeline and help increase conversions, referrals, and customer retention.
Over the past 12 years, I’ve worked with clients across a wide variety of industries, including executive training, trade association, and education. I’m also the author of The Lead Ladder – Turn Strangers into Clients, One Step at a Time (McGraw-Hill, 2006).
Recent clients include:
- Dale Carnegie Training (dalecarnegie.com).
- Western Growers Association (wga.com).
- College of The Albemarle (albemarle.edu).
- Huntington Learning Center (huntingtonhelps.com).
- ASIS International (asisonline.org).
- The Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges (agb.org).
To discuss how I can help you reach your revenue goals while freeing you from day-to-day marketing tasks, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 424-237-4339 to arrange a consultation.
The stronger your offer, the more effective your lead generation marketing campaigns will be. Obvious, right? But how do we define strong offer? Is it one that attracts more leads overall, or brings in immediate sales, or fills your pipeline with long-term prospects?
The right answer depends on your specific situation. Creating a Strong Lead Generation Offer is an action plan to help you:
- Choose the right type of offer depending on your lead generation and lead nurturing goals.
- Design a comprehensive marketing funnel that mirrors your market’s buying cycle.
- Increase your lead generation response and sales conversion rates.
Download my free ebook to learn how to create offers that attract more leads by giving your prospects exactly what they want, exactly when they want it.