For growing companies without a full-time marketing manager, keeping up with day-to-day marketing tasks can seem impossible. With no one focused exclusively on creating, executing, and managing your campaigns, unfinished projects fall through the cracks. Sales momentum slows. Revenue suffers.
Consistent marketing is critical to your company’s long-term success. As your marketing communications manager, I’ll help you reach your revenue goals by:
1. Creating a comprehensive marketing plan that focuses on cost-effective, measurable tactics.
2. Managing your day-to-day marketing activities, maintaining your CRM database, testing new strategies, and building on the ideas that work best.
3. Writing and designing targeted marketing materials that attract your ideal prospects and nurture them through your conversion pipeline.
- Website content and landing pages that clearly communicate your unique value and help convert more visitors into leads.
- Content marketing that focuses on the specific problems, solutions, and topics your customers care about most.
- Lead generation sales letters, emails, and content offers that give prospects compelling reasons to call you first.
- Follow-up marketing campaigns that nurture your lead pipeline and help increase conversions, referrals, and customer retention.
- Direct response lead generation and follow-up mail/email campaigns.
- Content marketing (ebooks, slide decks, videos, webinars, infographics, blog posts, newsletters).
- Website content and landing pages.
- Facebook and Google Adwords pay-per-click advertising.
- Social media marketing.
- Sales presentations and collateral.
As a freelancer, I’m available for both long- and short-term engagements, and offer flexible packages to fit your unique needs and budget.
To discuss how I can help you reach your revenue goals while freeing you from day-to-day marketing tasks, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 424-237-4339 to arrange a consultation.
View recent samples of my work…