That’s how content marketing can feel when you don’t have a big team or budget to work with.
And without a clear understanding of your specific content marketing goals, available resources, and strategy options, you can end up:
- Trying to do too much with too little.
- Stuck with too many content projects, and not enough time to handle them all.
- Being pulled in too many directions at once, with little impact on revenue from all your hard work.
But what if the right content marketing strategy isn’t a question of what to do? What if it’s a question of when to do it, why to do it, and how to do it in a way that has the most impact?
Planning and managing an effective content marketing strategy shouldn’t be so overwhelming. To get unstuck, you’ll need to understand exactly which steps to focus on next.
How I Can Help
As your content marketing strategist, I’ll help you:
Focus Your Resources
Together, we’ll identify your best content marketing strategy options—based on your goals and available time, budget, and creative resources—so you can focus on the right steps at the right time.
Reduce Your Workload
- I’ll create a flexible master list of topics and formats, editorial calendar, and project plan based on your company’s creative resources and budget.
- I’ll develop detailed content briefs and outlines.
- I’ll collaborate directly with your copywriting/design team, and manage each project from concept to completion.
Maximize Impact on Revenue
- I’ll help you target the right audiences based on your unique ICPs.
- I’ll test topic ideas to identify your audience’s most relevant pain points and challenges—before investing time and money into larger content projects.
- I’ll identify additional distribution, channel, and format opportunities.
- I’ll help you repurpose content to get the greatest impact possible from every project.
Click here to schedule a free 30-minute intro call to discuss:
- Your current content marketing strategy.
- What’s already working or not working.
- Your content marketing goals over the next 6-12 months.
- Options to help you move forward.
Schedule your free intro call here.