That’s how an unfocused content marketing strategy can feel. The constant need for new ideas, blog posts, ebooks, webinars, and LinkedIn posts. The endless chase for higher search rankings, downloads, shares, and likes.
But what if you don’t have the team or budget to produce and promote all that amazing content?
Without a clear understanding of your specific content marketing goals, available resources, and strategy options, you can end up:
- Trying to do too much with too little.
- Stuck with too many content projects, and not enough time to handle them all.
- Being pulled in too many directions at once, with little impact on revenue from all your hard work.
What if the right content marketing strategy isn’t a question of what to do? What if it’s a question of when to do it, why to do it, and how to do it in a way that has the most impact?
Designing an effective content marketing strategy shouldn’t be so overwhelming. To get unstuck, you’ll need to understand exactly which steps to focus on next.
Build a Better Content Marketing Strategy
Together, we’ll identify your best content marketing strategy options—based on your goals and available time, budget, and creative resources—so you can focus on the right steps at the right time.
I’ll then help you navigate the constantly changing marketing terrain, get the most value possible out of every piece of content, and make better content strategy decisions.
- Target the right audiences based on your unique ICPs.
- Test topic ideas to identify your audience’s most relevant pain points and challenges—before investing time and money into larger content projects.
- Consistently produce high quality content that’s easy for your audience to consume and use.
- Identify additional distribution, channel, and format opportunities.
- Repurpose content to get the greatest impact possible from every project.
- Create a flexible master list of topics and formats, editorial calendar, and project plan based on your company’s creative resources and budget.
Ongoing content strategy consulting is $450/mo with no long-term commitment, and includes unlimited access via email and Zoom/phone (Zoom/phone sessions can be scheduled one at a time after each call).
Click here to schedule a free 30-minute intro call to discuss:
- Your current content marketing strategy.
- What’s already working or not working.
- Your content marketing goals over the next 6-12 months.
- Your available time, budget, and creative resources to achieve those goals.
- How to best move forward.
Schedule your free intro call here.